About us


2/05/2017

And the winner is...//Just have a little fun!

Hello!
As we said the other day, we have the first winner of our "Just have a Little fun". The correct answer was: "Today and Tomorrow"; we have made a raffle with the pupils that have guessed the conundrum, and the winner is....


Julia Tapias, from fifth grade. In this picture, you can see how Julia received her gift. We hope you can write your own conundrums with it!


 And our second conundrum from "Just have a Little fun" is...

"What belongs to you, but other people use it more tan you?"

Remember to post the answer by adding your name and your grade, in order to get a ticket for the raffle.
Good luck!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

¡Hola!
Tal como os dijimos el otro día, tenemos el primer ganador. La respuesta correcta era "Hoy y mañana". Hemos hecho un sorteo entre aquellos que han acertado el acertijo y el ganador es...
Julia Tapias de 5º. Aquí podéis ver fotos recibiendo su regalo. Esperamos que puedas escribir tus propios acertijos con él.

Y, nuestro segundo acertijo es...
(Como la otra vez, no lo traducimos para que no pierda la gracia)
Recuerda publicar la respuesta añadiendo vuestro nombre y vuestro curso, para poder participar en el sorteo.
¡Buena suerte!


25 comments:

  1. hello my name is kautar and i am 1ºb.
    la respuesta es: the name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my name is Sara Felis 5ªA
    The answer is my name.
    By

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello I´am Carla Fumanal 3ªA
    The answer is "my name"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!
    My name is Ainara Molins 5ºB.
    The answer is "the name"
    Bye Bye

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi my name is Andrea 5ºB
    respuesta:the name.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holaaa!!!
    Mi nombre es Jairo Román
    La respuesta creo que es "The name"

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!!!
    my name is Marta Loscertales 5ºA.
    The answer is "The name".

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello

    My name is Paula Almajano 5ºB
    RESPUESTA The name

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hola mi nombre es Maria Alfos de 3º B LA RESPUESTA ES MY NAME

    ReplyDelete
  11. My name is Leyre Valero 5ºA RESPUESTA: my name

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi!!
    My name is Nuria Fontan 5B.
    The answer is The name.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hola soy Martina puse la respuesta mi el en mi ordenador no lo encuentro si alguien lo ves que me avise soy de 5°B

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello my name is
    Pablo Pérez 5°b the answer is the name

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello my name is fatima 5 B the answer is my name

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello my name is nasser 2B the answer is my name

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hola soy Martina the answer is the name

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello soy Beatriz Sierra 5ºB
    la respuesta es the name.Bay

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hola soy Dawud 5ºB
    la respuesta es: the name

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello, my name is Lorien Molins 1ºA. La repuesta es the name.
    By

    ReplyDelete
  21. I LOVE THE ENGLISH CORNER Martina roda

    ReplyDelete
  22. Soy Martina toda de 5°B THE answer is the name

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello, mi name is Emma de la Llana de 5ºA. The answer is the name

    ReplyDelete
  24. I think that is the name
    Salima Chairi 5ºB

    ReplyDelete
  25. hello the answer is "the name"

    By.My name is Lidia Escolano .5ªA

    ReplyDelete